Our Vision and Beliefs
The Kainos honour all people but above everything honour and worship only God, through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
We condemn violence against any person based on sexual orientation and gender identity, and we promote compassion and support for individuals who struggle with same-sex attraction. NO to hate, NO to discrimination and NO to homophobia. YES, to love and compassion.
- The Kainos is born from a desire to see young people, equipped, healed, restored to the fullness of their true identity in Christ Jesus.
- The Kainos Is based on biblical fundamentals and on the Kingdom of God
- We don’t condemn people based on their gender, sexual orientation or feelings, but we speak the Truth and the Love of God which can change and transform everything and everyone, and restore every heart and mind.
- God is good, is Creator and Redeemer of all.
- We believe that Jesus is the only way to the Father, and all human are created in His Image.
- We believe the Bible is the infallible and authoritative word of God.
Our Core Values
Identity. Purpose. Intimacy. Life
Community of Men
Restoring Sexual Wholeness
Sharing Testimony of the Glory of God
Heal the Broken Hearts
Set the captives free
Equip the body of Christ
Bring the Kingdom of God